Monday, November 26, 2012

Prepping for the National Championship Game

Sadly, USC couldn’t stop Notre Dame from having a perfect regular season this weekend. Notre Dame’s win kept them at the top of the BCS Standings and secured them a spot in the BCS National Championship Game in January. The SEC Championship Game between No. 2 Alabama and No. 3 Georgia on December 1st will determine the Irish’s opponent for the big game.

My two favorite teams have always been USC and whoever Notre Dame is playing which means I am going to need some new gear to cheer on Alabama or Georgia in the National Championship Game. I found a site called My Team Planet that carries collegiate merchandise for a variety of schools, including the University of Alabama and the University of Georgia. I picked out a t-shirt and a hat that I like for both schools and will be placing my order once I know who Notre Dame is playing! Take a look at what I have chosen! 

If the University of Alabama wins, I will wear this Alabama shirt and Alabama hat:

     

If the University of Georgia wins, I will wear this Georgia shirt and Georgia hat:



Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment